Our website is fully secured and encrypted using the HTTPS (SSL) protocol, therefore all communications through our website is safe and secure. However all payments are handled by a third party, so we do not store your details on our website.
We accept payments via the following means:
￭ Debit Card
￭ Credit Card
Payments by card or PayPal is processed online by a third party hence is subject to 5% surcharge. When you press on the payments icon you will be directed to a secure online payment area. You do not need a PayPal account to make your payment. To make a payment Follow these instructions:
- In the Description field enter “Service Payment from your name”.
- Enter the amount in the price field.
- Press Continue, new windows will open.
- If you want to pay via PayPal select PayPal Login and pay.
- If you want to pay by Credit or Debit Card, select pay by debit or credit card.
Please note that we do not hold any of your payment details on our websites, all transactions are processed by PayPal, however you do not require PayPal account.
To make a payment please click on the icon below:
[wp_stripe_checkout item_name=”Computer Service Payment” description=”Computer Service Payment” amount=”” label=”Pay Now”]